Group Home Staff Supervisor
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Who is Catholic Charities?
We are a passionate group of individuals who serve our clients and enjoy working hard to show our values of: Compassion, Hope, Accountability, Respect, Dignity and Service in everything we do! Catholic Charities serves people across the heart of our state. We are a nonprofit organization supported by generous individuals, foundations, businesses and faith communities. At the heart of what Catholic Charities does is people. People seeking help, people offering help, and people who believe that we are all a community of neighbors, here in Central Minnesota. The most important people to us are our clients: those who we humbly serve.
The Residential Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of excellent services to the clients in the Foster Home programs. The Residential Supervisor will accomplish this through providing outstanding leadership to the staff at the Foster Home’s; communication with all family members & client community partners; consultation with other interdisciplinary team members (Designated Coordinator, Program Nurse, and Quality Assurance); & through responsible fiscal management of clients funds & Catholic Charities budgetary funds.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff for successful engagement of team members through conducting meetings, staffing deployment, assisting with newly hired staff, monitoring, observing, and providing feedback to current team members, and conduct, prepare and maintain monthly team meetings.
- Hold accountability for ensuring excellent client care is being provided through observing, monitoring, communicating with others involved, reviewing various materials within the program, modifying client outings, documenting medical logs, following through with health care needs, and responding to concerns/issues.
- Accountable for all activity related to any financial matters of the homes (monthly budget reports, bills/invoices, training of staff, MA eligibility re-certification, and fiscal responsibility.)
- Responsible for assuring that the homes, all equipment within them, and vehicles are well maintained working with the maintenance position; respond to emergency issues as them come up.
- Manage program tasks such as responding to reports and regulations, meet with Program Managers, seek professional development, participate in Quality Assurance activities, and participate as an On-call Supervisor.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent; Two years post-high school preferred
Job Related Experience: Three years related experience; at least 2 years must be working in Group Residential setting.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.ccstcloud.org. For a complete up to-date listing of open job positions please visit the Catholic Charities website at: www.ccstcloud.org/employment