Technology Support Specialist #2762
Start Your Online Application Now
Date Closing: Open until filled
POSTING #: 2762
Full-time, 8 hours per day, 12 months per year
Provides outstanding service to all district technology users. Works as a team player to solve problems that will lead to successful use of technology throughout the District. Demonstrates a positive relationship with all users to ensure they have a positive technology learning experience. Prioritizes tasks and manages time to ensure end users satisfaction.
- Responsible for school-wide repair and maintenance of equipment and technical services
- Researches unresolved problems and communicates potential solutions to users
- Troubleshoots problems on-site or remotely that have been escalated by Technology Integration Instructional Coaches and other staff
- Provides technical support for assessments on site or remotely
- Develops and maintains documentation processes of various procedures and practices
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills
- Performs other duties as needed and required
- Reports to the Network Administrator
Knowledge of the following systems is preferred: Casper/JSS, Google Apps for Education, Mac OS, iOS. Minimum two year degree or equivalent experience required.
Outstanding candidates will be:
- Welcoming to all students and staff
- Patient and understanding while helping everyone
- A self-learner
- A great communicator, both in person and digitally
- A problem solver
Based on experience within a range from $25.00 to $29.00 per hour.
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/employment open until filled.
Applications will be reviewed beginning September 26, 2022.
Candidates must pass a criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.