Affordable Housing Lead Maintenance Supervisor
$1000 Sign On Bonus
What you earn and benefits:
- PTO (22 days your first year)
- 8 paid holidays (7 full days, 2 half days)
- Health insurance
- Waive-off credit for those who have other group health insurance
- 401(k) plan with agency match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that advances the charitable and social mission of the Diocese of St. Cloud. We build communities, promote family life, and enhance human dignity by providing quality services to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Completes repairs, painting and maintenance at assigned properties including but not limited to as masonry, carpentry, painting, gardening, plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, air conditioning and heating. Is on call to handle emergencies and maintains a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintains grounds of buildings keeping sidewalks and steps clear of snow and ice, mowing and trimming grass, bushes and trees.
- Maintains apartment buildings inspecting all common areas and exterior of the building for repairs.
- Prepares vacant units by completing check out within 5 days of end of tenancy. Itemizes necessary repairs and damages. Prepares the units for the next resident.
Valid Driver Licenses
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Job Related Experience: 5 years; experience/knowledge: in construction and/or maintenance of equipment, utilities and buildings; knowledge of state building, plumbing and electrical codes and ordinances; knowledge of basic machinery and tools; ability to operate lawn and yard equipment; knowledge/experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, plastering & painting; ability to relate positively and effectively with residents and visitors.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.ccstcloud.org. For a complete up to-date listing of open job positions please visit the Catholic Charities website at: www.ccstcloud.org/employment