Stearns Electric Association, a Central Minnesota electrical distribution cooperative serving over 27,000 member consumers is seeking a full-time apprentice lineworker or journeyman lineworker at its branch office in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
Successful candidate will be required to perform duties associated with the construction and maintenance of the Cooperative’s electric distribution system. Candidate requirements include:
- Completion of an electrical line worker approved program and diploma.
- 3rd step Apprentice or Journeyman Lineworker achieved.
- Possess Class “A” CDL and good driving record.
- Must exhibit a high commitment to safety and compliance with safety rules.
- Ability to climb and work at heights that may exceed 50 feet; ability to perform pole top rescue.
- This position will be required to be on an on-call rotation when eligible and live within 15 miles (measured in a straight line) of the St. Joseph office.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug/alcohol screen.
Stearns Electric Association is an equal opportunity provider and employer.