Full time, 11 month, Teacher/Family Advocate opening in the St. Cloud area.
- Maintaining a comprehensive early childhood education program for children 3 – 5 years old.
- Planning and implementing curriculum, maintaining files and conducting home visits.
- Working with families to address their social service needs, identify strengths and set goals.
- Ensuring compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards and D.H.S. Rule 3.
- Supervising Early Childhood Assistants and other individuals placed in the classroom.
- BA/BS Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field strongly preferred.
- AA Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field required.
- CDA required.
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week, August - June.
- Wage scale starts at $35,528/year plus great benefits with a BA/BS degree.
- Wage scale starts at $30,570/year plus great benefits with an AA degree.
- Wage scale starts at $29,570/year plus great benefits with a CDA.
- Excellent Benefits including paid personal, sick, holidays, funeral & jury duty leave; Health, dental, life insurance & various other insurance options; retirement plan; YMCA Corporate Membership.
- Possible loan forgiveness benefit.
- Retention bonuses start after successfully completing orientation period of 3 months.