Early Childhood Assistant
Part time Early Childhood Assistant openings in a St. Cloud area Head Start classroom.
- Assist Teachers in the classroom.
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment for children, 3 to 5 years old.
- Work individually with children who have special needs.
- Lead planned small group and large group activities.
- High school diploma or GED required. AA degree or CDA with 1 year of experience preferred.
- Mon – Thursday, 29 hours per week, Mid-August to Mid-June
- Wage scale starts at $15.00 per hour.
- Benefits include paid personal, sick, holidays, funeral & jury duty leave; voluntary insurance options; YMCA Corporate Membership.
- Retention bonuses start after successfully completing orientation period of 3 months.