Return Load Coordinator
Brenny Specialized Inc.
Position: Specialized Return Load Coordinator
Position Summary: Specialized Return Load Coordinator reports to the Team Lead & the VP of Operations & Driver Communications. The Specialized Return Load Coordinator's primary responsibility is to keep Brenny Specialized trucks loaded. Dealing with Brenny drivers, customer service and manage all details involved.
Hours: Hours of Operation Monday through Friday. Hours based on individual level.
Position Duties and Expectations (may include but not limited to):
- Accountable for providing GRAND CHAMPION customer service to everyone.
- Responsible for driver communication, check calls, appointments, etc
- Responsible for improving on time pickup and delivery scores
- Verbally dispatching drivers to pickup & delivery sites, giving directions, instructions and securing of all necessary information for dispatch
- Accountable for getting drivers extra miles when time allows
- Work with drivers to ensure timely pickup and delivery.
- Monitor driver miles in coordination with Customer Service.
- Coordinate all driver time off with operations team.
- Help drivers with questions, comments or concerns.
- Tracking miles for driver payroll
- Call customers & brokers to solicit freight.
- Handling drivers in a professional manner, always
- Attend safety meetings, educational seminars & classes.
- Verify all information on each load with Customer Service & Driver including pricing, current loads & delivery information.
- Keying in loads, getting directions & hours for pickup and delivery locations.
- Giving ETA for pickup and delivery to appropriate locations as directed
- Work towards achieving and maintaining company goals.
- Some weekend work may be required. Be willing to make & receive calls from drivers after hours
- Relay any & all change of performance and/or attitude of drivers to the owners and/or manager
- Other duties as directed by Team Leader, Manager, and Owners
100% Team Member Paid Insurance Retirement Plan Home / Work Life Balance
Military Bonus Tobacco Free Bonus Loyalty Bonus
Team Retreats Paid Weekly Preset, Predictable Schedule M-F
Uncapped Bonus Potential On-Site Auto shop Team Member Mentoring Program
Team Advisory Committee Nurse/Wellness Coach Monthly Charities to Serve
Advancement Opportunities Everyone Has a Voice
Owners Provide a Fun, Energetic and Caring Atmosphere!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
*College degree or 2-4 years’ work experience
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
*Above average communication skills
*An understanding of the transportation industry, or desire to learn
*Self-motivated & innovative – able to work with little supervision
*Able to multitask and prioritize task at hand
*Excellent Customer Service, phone skills, & data entry – computer skills
*Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a smile on your face!
*A Grand Champion Attitude and Honest Character will guarantee your success at Brenny!