Logistics Carrier Service
Brenny Transportation Inc.
Position: Logistics Carrier Service
Position Summary: 75% of Logistics Carrier Service’s week is searching for, qualifying and closing deals with new customers. 25% of the week will be spent building relationships with current customers.
Hours: Hours of Operation. Monday through Friday. Hours based on individual level.
Position Duties and Expectations (may include but not limited to):
- Accountable for providing GRAND CHAMPION Customer Service to everyone.
- Contact Carriers for equipment availability and match loads with available equipment.
- Negotiate pricing.
- Set revenue goals and strategies.
- Verify all information on each load with appropriate departments.
- Work towards achieving and maintaining Company goals.
- Go on carrier visits.
- Be able to take calls after hours as directed.
- Attend company meetings & educational classes & seminars.
- Other duties as directed by Logistics Manager, and Owners
100% Team Member Paid Insurance Retirement Plan Home / Work Life Balance
Military Bonus Tobacco Free Bonus Loyalty Bonus
Team Retreats Paid Weekly Preset, Predictable Schedule M-F
Uncapped Bonus Potential On-Site Auto shop Team Member Mentoring Program
Team Advisory Committee Nurse/Wellness Coach Monthly Charities to Serve
Advancement Opportunities Everyone Has a Voice
Owners Provide a Fun, Energetic and Caring Atmosphere!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
*College degree or 2-4 years work experience, sales training helpful
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
*Above average communication skills
*An understanding of the transportation/logistics industry, or desire to learn
*Self motivated & innovative – able to work with little supervision
*Able to multitask and prioritize task at hand
*Excellent Customer Service, phone skills, & data entry
*Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a smile on your face!
*A Grand Champion Attitude and Honest Character will guarantee your success at Brenny!