Position Summary: Account Representative reports to the Logistics Manager. Account Representative’s primary responsibility is to manage customer’s shipments via truck and exercise proper judgment with all details involved with the coordination of shipments.
Hours: Hours of Operation Monday through Thursday 7am – 4pm and Friday 7am -3pm. (Hour’s dependent on individual level.)
Position Expectations (may include but not limited to):
1. Accountable for providing GRAND CHAMPION Customer Service to all Customers.
2. Actively pursue and secure new accounts.
3. Inbound and outbound calls.
4. Champion calling (cold calling).
5. Goal setting with manager.
6. Build and maintain professional relationships.
7. Resolve customer concerns and develop solutions.
8. Conduct sales presentations.
9. Book expected loads per week.
10. Understanding and selling WBE, DBE, WOSB & certifications.
11. Attend company meetings and off-site events as directed.
12. Other duties as directed by Logistics Manager, VP and Owners.
13. In-person customer visits.
100% Team Member Paid Insurance / Retirement Plan Home / Work Life Balance
Military Bonus / Tobacco Free Bonus / Loyalty Bonus / Profit Sharing
Team Retreats / Paid Weekly Preset, Predictable Schedule M-F
Uncapped Bonus Potential / On-Site Auto shop / Team Member Mentoring Program
Team Advisory Committee / Nurse - Wellness Coach / Monthly Charities to Serve
Advancement Opportunities / Everyone Has a Voice
Owners Provide a Fun, Energetic and Caring Atmosphere!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
*College degree or 2-4 years’ work experience, customer service training helpful
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
*Above average communication skills
*An understanding of the transportation/logistics industry, or desire to learn
*Self-motivated & innovative
*Able to multitask and prioritize task at hand
*Excellent Customer Service, phone & computer skills
*The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a smile on your face!
*A Grand Champion Attitude and Honest Character!
Trucking is a safety sensitive career, thus all positions at Brenny Transportation, Inc and Brenny Specialized, Inc are drug tested randomly.
Job Type: Full-time