HR & Business Service Support
Brenny Transportation Inc.
Position: HR & Business Service Support
Position Summary: The HR & Benefits Support will report to the HR Manager and Business Service Team Lead & VP of Operations & Finance. The primary responsibility is to perform administrative duties for the Benefits and Human Resource department.
Hours: Part-time to Full-time working Hours of Operation. Monday through Friday. Hours based on individual level.
Position Duties and Expectations (may include but not limited to):
- Accountable for providing GRAND CHAMPION Customer Service to everyone.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Keep training manuals & processes current.
- Organize and prepare company handbooks.
- Coordinate training and orientation paperwork.
- Keep training duties and schedules updated.
- Create and maintain interview and orientation packets.
- Data entry, filing, scanning, and printing confidential documents.
- Prepare Wednesday Team Building meeting notes and send recap information.
- Assist in updating job requirements and job descriptions.
- Support HR in maintaining team member records.
- Schedule HR meetings.
- Process time off requests.
- Assist with some payroll duties.
- Assist with benefits as needed.
- Assist with customer & broker records, collections, invoicing and going to post office.
- Help organize, prepare, and send off tax information.
- Assist Owners, VP, Managers & team members as directed.
100% Team Member Paid Insurance Retirement Plan Home / Work Life Balance
Military Bonus Tobacco Free Bonus Loyalty Bonus
Team Retreats Paid Weekly Preset, Predictable Schedule M-F
Uncapped Bonus Potential On-Site Auto shop Team Member Mentoring Program
Team Advisory Committee Nurse/Wellness Coach Monthly Charities to Serve
Advancement Opportunities Everyone Has a Voice
Owners Provide a Fun, Energetic and Caring Atmosphere!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
*College degree or 2-4 years’ work experience, sales training helpful
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
*Above average communication skills
*An understanding of the transportation/logistics industry, or desire to learn
*Self-motivated & innovative – able to work with little supervision
*Able to multitask and prioritize task at hand
*Excellent Customer Service, phone skills, & data entry – computer skills
*Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a smile on your face!
*A Grand Champion Attitude and Honest Character will guarantee your success at Brenny!