Accounts Payable Associate
Join a Team that is Top-notch as a Accounts Payable Associate! Momentum Truck Group has been in business since 1963. We are Central Minnesota Freightliner & Western Star Heavy-Duty Truck Dealership offering Parts, Service, Sales and Collision Center repair. This position is responsible for supporting the business in the areas of accounts payable by performing accounting tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all accounts payable transactions in a timely manner
- Process all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payments is received for outstanding credit
- Respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Handle daily and monthly high volume of invoices
- Pay employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Prepare analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continue to improve the payment process
- Prepare daily bank deposits and daily bank entries
- Assist with miscellaneous accounting tasks and special projects as necessary
Associate degree or two-year accounting degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Knowledge of all aspects of accounts payable. Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and good communication skills. Positive attitude and willingness to work as a team. Must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), 10-key, Advanced Excel experience is a plus.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) w/ Employer Match
- Company Paid Life, LTD & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Company Sponsored Employee & Family Events
- Family Friendly Work Environment